|Charles F. Bongiorno Jr.
240 Elwood Road
East Northport, New York 11731
Business Phone: (631) 368-9086 (Preferred)
Cell Phone: (631) 848-3190
Shop: (631) 848-1156
Develope a proper and conducive environment for the promotion of business and commerce. To keep the cost down for maintaining a successful Internet presence for all our clients.
Skills in Brief:
- Network administration
- Solid background in computer software
- New-server builds and
installs. Server rack and network cable installation.
- Windows 3.x / 95 / 98 / 2000, WINDOWS XP, NT 4.0 and MS-DOS administration
- Familiarity with / administration
Windows, DOS, HTML, NetBEUI, Hosting
- Years of experience in end-user
- Able to communicate
effectively and present to senior management.
- Project management skills.
Highly motivated self-starter.
- Telecommunications Specialist and systems manager.
- FTP Uploading, graphic design, webb page design
- Hardware Installation.
- Window Works Version 2.5a, Database, word processor, spreadsheet analysis, chart and graph analysis.
1999 – Present: Senior Network Administrator, UsHostmaster.com East Northport, New York
- Maintain Network infrastructure
for Northern Restorations Inc. (via Dell Computer Systems)
as a member of the enterprise data center team.
- On-call duties 24 x 7.
- Use or network administration tasks.
- Perform new server
installs in a hosting company. Assist
application owners with initial software installations.
- Implement and manage the ongoing design, development and content of the Corporate home page , including hosting .
- Development and content of the Marketing areas of Northern Restorations Inc.
- Independently developed four relational databases to support collecting clients for Northern Restorations Inc.
1998 – 1999: Senior
Consultant and Project Owner, Northern Restorations Inc. ( Larkfield Flowers.com )
- Administrated a Windows
network of users running applications including
window works, adobe workshop, etcl
- Planned, implemented,
supported and documented changes to the network. Created
- Designed and implemented network for the entire enterprise.
1997 – 1998: Systems
Administrator, UsHostmaster.com , East Northport, New York
- Performed Server
troubleshooting, maintenance, and operating system
- Developed standards for new
operating system installations.
- Implementation of large scale infrastructure of domain name purchases / web site developement
1993 – 1997: Systems
Administrator, Northern Restorations Inc. , East Northport, New York
- Performed all equipment and
software specification, purchasing and end-user support.
- Administrated Dell web server.
- Designed, implemented and
maintained the company's first-ever Network.
Master of Science:
January 11th, 1982
CW Post Center
Long Island University School of Education
Bachelor of Arts:
May 20th, 1979
State University of New York
State University of Stony Brook
High School Education:
1972 Graduate Northport High School
Associates of Science:
August 10th, 1981
State University of New York
Suffolk County Community College
1982 - 1992 - President of Northeast Restorations Inc. d/b/a Bongiorno Brothers Landscaping
Corporation Manager with full range of responsibilities from managing to installation of various products.
More than 25 years experience in all phases of Landscape construction. Expertise was grading land having undesirable properties. Completing jobs with drainage problems and construction of retaining walls. Independently managing numerous projects from initial design to construction.
1992 - PRESENT - President of Northern Restorations Inc. d/b/a Bongiorno's Contracting d/b/a Larkfield Flowers d/b/a Bongiorno's Nursery and Landscaping
Managing Corporation in charge of: purchasing, marketing, telecommunication operator and technician, sorting data and objects, compiling and ranking information, applying information to specific problems, supervisor, motivating others toward common goals, using effective coaching / mentoring skills with peers or subordinates, managing and implementing the ongoing design, development and content of the Marketing areas of Northern Restorations Inc., Design and development of company webb page.
Honors and Activities:
1973 - 1976 - Charter Member of the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, Flotilla 22-4, Lilco Power Station, Northport, NY. Patrolling waters of Northport Harbor and surrounding areas, map reading, rescue and search.